Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm back! I lied about my weight initially. I was 204 after the first post. Good news though, I've weighed myself and I'm now at 189 lbs. I've lost 15 pounds! What's the secret you ask? Well, it's nothing special; just exercise and good eating. I've eliminated a lot of fat in my diet and I've made a conscious effort to work out 3 times during the work week. I ran Portland's Shamrock Run last weekend and I felt great after. I've been doing a lot of running for the last month and half and I feel 100 times better. I was checking out my other post and forgot about that saying anything about the Superbowl. Well I have to say that was probably one of the ugliest Superbows I've seen in a long time. I wish my teams played a little better on the offense side but I guess it was the defense that decided to show up. I'm still very glad my Steelers won though. I'm waiting for a couple of items from bets I had for that game (lunch and a Steeler Jersey). No sign yet.

No comments: