Friday, November 02, 2007

Been a great week. Halloween came and went and I was good. I had one "dumb dumb" lollipop and that was it! Morgan got plenty of candy and I'm having a hard time thinking she's going to eat all of that! I'll probably toss some of them in the trash everyday...she won't notice! :-)
Anyway, diet and exercise is going great. Went on a long run w/ my buddy Dave last Sunday and he kicked my azz! Going again Sunday w/ Dave and Ty and plan on doing same 10k loop. Need to build my endurance. I played around w/ some speed work this week and felt really good. Weight is getting better every week too. I've lost about 13 lbs and I'm down to 178. My goal is to be at 165 by January 1st and I'm confident that's realistic. I think combination of cardio, excellent diet and weights has really made the biggest impact. I forgot how nice it is to have old clothes fit again.
Talk to you next week!

No comments: