Saturday, November 17, 2007

I can't believe Thanksgiving is already here! I was able to persuade a couple of friends and family to do a nice run the morning of Thanksgiving. My buddy Ty is going to head over w/ his daughter Thanksgiving morning and she is going to play w/ Morgan while we hit the pavement. That way we won't feel so guilty when we chow down. My nephew Justin said he's up for it too and same w/ my other buddy Dave.

This past week was another good one. We had an awesome run Sunday morning on the waterfront downtown. We ran a little further than we anticipated and ran at a pretty good pace too. I did two days of weights this week and cardio too. I think mixing it up has really helped me stay motivated. We had our first indoor soccer game today as well. We actually did pretty good out there against a team that has played for quite a while. Amy played too and I have to say she did awesome out there. I'm loving the fact Amy and I are really trying to make these positive changes in our life. I got her to go with me to the last spin class too! I'm down to 175 now so that's about 16lbs. lost in 5 weeks! Goal is drop to about 165 by end of year. Then the real marathon training begins.

I'll let you know how Thanksgiving goes. I'm not too worried. I think the positive changes has really changed my eating habits.

No comments: